Shimla also known as Shimla, is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
Shimla is also a district which is bounded by the state of Uttarakhand in the south-east, districts of Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, Sirmaur in the south and Solan in the west.
In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India, succeeding Murree, northeast of Rawalpindi. After independence, the city became the capital of Punjab and was later made the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is the principal commercial, cultural and educational centre of the state.
Manali is a resort town nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla, 309 km (192 miles) north east of Chandigarh and 544 km (338 miles) northeast of Delhi, the national capital. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin. It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti district as well as Leh.
Day 02: Shimla Local Sightseeing & Kufri
Day 03: Shimla to Manali (Enroute Visit Kullu)
Day 04: Manali (Solang Valley)
Day 05: Manali (Half day local sightseeing)
Day 06: Manali to Delhi
2 nights in Darjeeling
- Tiger hill
- Goom monastery
- Batasia loop
- P.N. Zoological park
- Peace Pagoda
3 Nights in Gangtok
- Tsomgo lake
- Baba mandir
- Flower show
- Banjakhri falls
- Institute of tibetology
05 Nights Accomodation in Mentioned Hotels
- Welcome Drinks
- Meals = Breakfast & Dinner
- To & From Transfer From Airport
- All Sightseeing In Non AC Vehicle
- Free use of Hotel Facalities
- GST Included
- All transfers and sightseeing by Swift Dzire
- 05 night accommodation in hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 05 breakfast and 05 Dinner
- Pick up and drop Ex-Delhi
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Manali – Hotel Mountain Green villa / Similar
- Shimla – Hotel Harmony purple / Similar
Standard Basic Rooms Will Be Allocated. it can be up-gradable with the additional cost.
- 50% of the Land part + Train / flight fare + Non refundable service if any.
- 100% payment to be made at least 10 days prior to departure for Domestic tour.
- 100% payment to be made at least 21 days prior to departure for International tour.
For Flight tickets:
- Generally, Most of the cheapest flight tickets are non refundable / Non changeable.
For Train tickets:
- As per Norms by the IRCTC.
For Land Packages:
- Before 30 days of departure – 25 % of the land Package.
- Before 10 days of departure – 50% of the Land Package.
- Within 10 Days of Departure – There is no refund.
- GST will not be refunded.