Gujarat is a state on the western coast of India with a coastline of 1,600 km (990 mi) – most of which lies on the Kathiawar peninsula – and a population in excess of 60 million.
It is the fifth largest Indian state by area and the ninth largest state by population. Gujarat is bordered by Rajasthan to the northeast, Daman and Diu to the south, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Maharashtra to the southeast, Madhya Pradesh to the east, and the Arabian Sea and the Pakistani province of Sindh to the west.
Its capital city is Gandhinagar, while its largest city is Ahmedabad. The Gujarati-speaking people of India are indigenous to the state. The economy of Gujarat is the fifth-largest state economy in India with 17.02 lakh crore or US $251 billion in gross domestic product and a per capita GDP of 2,83,000 Rs or $4,100. Gujarat ranks fifteenth among Indian states in human development index
Day 02: Baroda to Day trip Statue of Unity
Day 03: Baroda to Sasan Gir
Day 04: Sasan Gir to Somnath
Day 05: Somnath to Porbandar to Dwarka
Day 06: Dwarka Local sightseen
Day 07: Dwarka to Ahmedabad
2 nights in Baroda
- Dinosaur park
- Sayaji baugh
- Statue of unity
- Sardam dam
- Nilkanth dham
1 night in Sasan Gir
- Sarangpur Hanuman mandir
- Devaliya park safari
1 Night in Somnath
- Kirti mandir
- Shree Somnath mahadev temple
- Triveni sangam
- Bhalka tirth
2 night in Dwarka
- Dwarkadhish mandir
- Jageshwar jyotirling
- Gopi talav
- Bet dwarka
- Rukmani temple
06 Nights Accomodation in Mentioned Hotels
- Meals – Daily Breakfast ( dinner can be add optionally )
- All Transfers and sightseeing in AC car from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad
- Free use of Hotel Facalities
- GST Included
- Meals – Daily breakfast
- AC Vehicle for sightseeing
- Hotel Accommodation
- Current Hotel Taxes
- Toll – Parking & D.A.
- Any Ticket [ Rail / Air / Bus ]
- Coolie / Porter / Guide Charges
- Any Entrance, Camera Charges During Sightseeing
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any other meals.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Kind of entry or Permission.
- Personal Expenses, Telephone, Laundry, Liquor, Tips etc.
- Any Jungle Safari, Bird Safari, Elephant Safari, etc… not include in any package.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Gujarat is a ‘Dry State’ by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
- It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed.
- Resort / Hotels reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
- Baroda – Regenta Inn / Gen X Hotels / Similar
- Somnath – Hotel Heritage / Similar
- Dwarka – Cygnett Inn / Svasti Inn / Similar
- Sasan gir – Amidhara Resort / Gir Jungle Lodge / Similar
Standard Basic Rooms Will Be Allocated. it can be up-gradable with the additional cost.
- 50% of the Land part + Train / flight fare + Non refundable service if any.
- 100% payment to be made at least 10 days prior to departure for Domestic tour.
- 100% payment to be made at least 21 days prior to departure for International tour.
For Flight tickets:
- Generally, Most of the cheapest flight tickets are non refundable / Non changeable.
For Train tickets:
- As per Norms by the IRCTC.
For Land Packages:
- Before 30 days of departure – 25 % of the land Package.
- Before 10 days of departure – 50% of the Land Package.
- Within 10 Days of Departure – There is no refund.
- GST will not be refunded.