India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. It is normally possible to do the trip by coach or private journey through most tour operators. The Golden Triangle is now a well traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s different landscapes. The circuit is about 720 km by road. Each leg is about 4 to 6 hours of drive. The Shatabdi express train also connects Delhi with Agra and Jaipur.
Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel + Half day Sightseeing
Day 02: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
Day 04: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Day 05: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
2 nights in Darjeeling
- Tiger hill
- Goom monastery
- Batasia loop
- P.N. Zoological park
- Peace Pagoda
3 Nights in Gangtok
- Tsomgo lake
- Baba mandir
- Flower show
- Banjakhri falls
- Institute of tibetology
05 Nights Accomodation in Mentioned Hotels
- Welcome Drinks
- Meals = Breakfast & Dinner
- To & From Transfer From Airport
- All Sightseeing In Non AC Vehicle
- Free use of Hotel Facalities
- GST Included
- All transfers and sightseeing by Swift Dzire
- 05 night accommodation in hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 05 breakfast and 05 Dinner
- Pick up and drop Ex-Delhi
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Manali – Hotel Mountain Green villa / Similar
- Shimla – Hotel Harmony purple / Similar
Standard Basic Rooms Will Be Allocated. it can be up-gradable with the additional cost.
- 50% of the Land part + Train / flight fare + Non refundable service if any.
- 100% payment to be made at least 10 days prior to departure for Domestic tour.
- 100% payment to be made at least 21 days prior to departure for International tour.
For Flight tickets:
- Generally, Most of the cheapest flight tickets are non refundable / Non changeable.
For Train tickets:
- As per Norms by the IRCTC.
For Land Packages:
- Before 30 days of departure – 25 % of the land Package.
- Before 10 days of departure – 50% of the Land Package.
- Within 10 Days of Departure – There is no refund.
- GST will not be refunded.