Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
The provincial capital, Denpasar, is the most populous city in the Lesser Sunda Islands and the second largest, after Makassar, in Eastern Indonesia. Bali is the only Hindu-majority province in Indonesia, with 83.5% of the population adhering to Balinese Hinduism.
Bali is Indonesia’s main tourist destination, which has seen a significant rise in tourists since the 1980s. Tourism-related business makes up 80% of its economy. It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. The Indonesian International Film Festival is held every year in Bali. In March 2017, TripAdvisor named Bali as the world’s top destination in its Traveller’s Choice award.
Bali is part of the Coral Triangle, the area with the highest biodiversity of marine species. In this area alone, over 500 reef-building coral species can be found. For comparison, this is about seven times as many as in the entire Caribbean. Most recently, Bali was the host of the Miss World 2013 and 2018 Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group. Bali is the home of the Subak irrigation system, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also home to a unified confederation of kingdoms composed of 10 traditional royal Balinese houses, each house ruling a specific geographic area. The confederation is the successor of the Bali Kingdom. The royal houses are not recognised by the government of Indonesia; however, they originated before Dutch colonisation.
Source – Wikipedia
Day 1: Arrival at Bali - Candle Light Dinner in Indian Restaurant
Day 2: Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour with Tegenungan waterfalls
Day 3: Water Sports Half Day - Uluwatu Kecak Dance
enjoy Bali or relax in your hotel or visit the near by beaches. In the evening proceed for tour of Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 m above the ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a great sight. In the meanwhile, you see the Kecak Dance performed by 50 dancers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. After the performance return back to your hotel for overnight stay. Please pay attention to the monkeys at Uluwatu Temple. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklace, hair-clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
Day 4: North Bali with Rice Terraces and Taman Ayun Temple
Day 5: Departure from Bali
4 Nights In bali
- Candle Light Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour with Tegenungan waterfalls
- Water Sports – Banana Boat Ride + Parasailing + Jet Ski
- Uluwatu + Kecak Dance
- Jatiluwih – Bedugul Tour
4 Nights in above mentioned hotel
- Welcome Drinks
- Meals = Breakfast & Dinner
- To & From Transfer From Airport
- All Sightseeing In AC vehicle
- Free use of Hotel Facilities
- GST Included
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
- Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Presently applicable GST.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Hotel to be used
- Harper Kuta (4 star) / Similar
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems,
- Overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would
not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
Our Scope of Services
- We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour.