Baku is the capital and largest city of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest city on the Caspian Sea and of the Caucasus region.
Baku is located 28 metres (92 ft) below sea level, which makes it the lowest lying national capital in the world and also the largest city in the world located below sea level. Baku lies on the southern shore of the Absheron Peninsula, alongside the Bay of Baku. At the beginning of 2009, Baku’s urban population was estimated at just over two million people. Officially, about 25 percent of all inhabitants of the country live in Baku’s metropolitan area. Baku is the sole metropolis in Azerbaijan.
Baku is divided into twelve administrative raions and 48 townships. Among these are the townships on the islands of the Baku Archipelago, and the town of Oil Rocks built on stilts in the Caspian Sea, 60 kilometres (37 miles) away from Baku. The Inner City of Baku, along with the Shirvanshah’s Palace and Maiden Tower, were inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000. According to the Lonely Planet’s ranking, Baku is also among the world’s top ten destinations for urban nightlife.
Day 1: Arrival at Baku
Day 2: Baku City Tour - Half Day Absheron Tour
Day 3: Full Day Gabala Tour
Tour to Tufandag: Longest teleferic of the world – Whether for skiing, or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Qabala, jump aboard the Tufandag network of four cable cars. Visit the Yedi Gozal Water Fall (Seven Beauties) and then return back to Baku in the night.
Day 4: Excursion to Gobustan - Photo Excursion to Museum of Heydar Aliyev Center
In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of “outstanding universal value” for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for the substantial evidence the
collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora and lifestyles in pre-historic times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects.
Heydar Aliyev Center is an area of 619000 square feet. The building complex in Baku on the draft Iraqi-British architect ZahaHadid, and are known for its distinctive architecture. Center named after
Heydar Aliyev, the Azerbaijani leader. In the center there are meeting rooms (auditorium), galleries and museums. The project will play an important role in the intellectual life of the city.
Day 5: Departure from Baku
4 Nights In Baku
- Museum of Heydar Aliyev Center
- Shamakhy Gates
- Maiden’s Tower
- Palace of the Shirvan Shahs
- Absheron peninsula
- Oil wells
- Castle inRamana
- Mountain with an eternal flame
- Nohurgol Lake
- Sufi Dervish Mousaleum “Diri Baba”
4 Nights in above mentioned hotel
- Welcome Drink
- Meals = Breakfast
- To & From Transfer From Airport
- All Sightseeing In AC vehicle
- Free use of Hotel Facilities
- GST Included
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Presently applicable GST.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Hotel to be used
- Premier Hotel / Similar
Standard basic rooms will be allocated. It can be up-gradable with the additional cost.
- 50% of the Land part + Train / flight fare + Non refundable service if any.
- 100% payment to be made at least 10 days prior to departure for Domestic tour.
- 100% payment to be made at least 21 days prior to departure for International tour.
For Flight tickets:
- Generally, Most of the cheapest flight tickets are non refundable / Non changeable.
For Train tickets:
- As per Norms by the IRCTC.
For Land Packages:
- Before 30 days of departure – 25 % of the land Package.
- Before 10 days of departure – 50% of the Land Package.
- Within 10 Days of Departure – There is no refund.
- GST will not be refunded.